miércoles, 19 de mayo de 2010

STAY


You are my life
You are my only one desire
You' re the air that I breathe tonight
Won' t you stay here beside me, stay.

When I see you
There' s a glow from the stars above
Guess they know that I' m so in love
Yes I'll stay here beside you, stay.

Day after day
Feeling low in the evening sun
Till you came and you were the one
Now I'll stay here beside you, stay.

Well remembered dreams
Of a foolish parade
Didn't need to persuade you
Hungry for a smile
In the morning moonlight that'll be all right with you
Take my hand.

All I can do
Is to dream of you all day through
Close my eyes all I see is you
Yes I' ll stay here beside you, stay.
Stay by my side
You' re the air that I breathe tonight
All I want is to hold you tight
Yes I'll stay here beside you, stay
Forever
Here we'll stay tonight,
Here we'll stay.

autor: Bonnie Bianco & Pierre Cosso

Una tierna canción que he querido compartir y me recuerda los hermosos años 80. Tema central de una película que trataba la historia de una cenicienta moderna.

No hay comentarios: